Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Faith

Happy 2009! May we stride in success, whatever decisions we make and paths we take. :)

It's barely the first month into 2009, and I'm down with a flu, fever, sore throat and cough. Yup, you name it, I have 'em all. Hmmm, I wonder how I caught them.. I need to recover fast, as Chinese New Year is fast approaching...!

The in-flux of work since the year started has been pretty consistent. Though no new matters have yet to commence, the spill-over from last year's has kept me rather pre-occupied for the last 2 weeks. I reckon it will be a pretty interesting ride this year, in so far as my career progression is concerned. I'm turning 5 this year, as in, I'll be finishing my 4th year of practice in a couple of months.

Looking back, it's pretty amazing how time flies. I could never figure out how that term works. If time is a measure of my achievements over the past 4 years, best leave that for a topic of discussion for another day.

Most friends I've met or chatted online with have posed the same question.... "How was X'mas/ New Year celebration?" In a nutshell, I would say I had a blessed celebration. Blessed because the people who mattered most in my life were present, and I'm definitely looking forward to a harvestful 2009!

2008, though challenging for me has brought me to greater heights and self-discovery. More importantly, my faith was restored and renewed, in various aspects of my life.


"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

-Hebrews 11:1-

No comments: