It's coming to the end of 2008. Looking back, how time flies...
Felt like only awhile ago that I was enjoying myself in Bangkok, and that was January this year.
During mid-year, I had the time of my life in London.
This year end, I'm sure I'll have a blessed celebration with my loved ones.
This year was truly enriching for me involving lots of soul searching. I've had a fair share of ups and downs, in the process I end up becoming a stronger person, mentally and character wise.
It's inexplicable how things turn out. There'll always be a reason why things happen the way they do. Best part is, you end up growing with experience and discovering what and who you truly are capable of being. And that is the most invaluable experience of all.
With great excitement as I move ahead in life, looking forward to an even more challenging 2009 and the ability to experience even greater moments which I'll remember for a long time to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment