Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bored.

I'm just so freaking bored out of my wits. Of what, I'm not too sure myself, but I'm sure I feel bored. It's a saturday and I thought I would be enjoying the start of my weekend. Somehow I just ain't feeling it. It has been a rather long week for me. The week started with 2 days of due diligence inspection at the client's place and the rest of the week followed with me falling ill (yet again) and I hadn't time to properly recuperate.

Last night, the firm had our yearly corporate dinner at Ciao restorante at Jalan Tun Razak. It ended pretty late at about 12am and I was completely zonked out by then. Had to stay awake whilst driving home. Thankfully I didn't have a sip of alcohol as I was on medication. I had 3 glasses of orange juice and was probably the most sober of the whole lot. Overall, it was a relatively fun night out. A time to just not have to think about work and deadlines. At least, we were not working in the office on a late Friday night. For most of us, we have a lifetime of work ahead.

Tonight, I had actually made plans to have a farewell dinner for a friend of mine, but due to my sudden attack of ear imbalance, I had to take a rain check. As it is, I'm still hearing a slight echo in my ear. I sure hope to get well soon. This has been recurring way too often and the ENT specialist can't even find out the cause for it. He suspected it may be stress-related. Hah! So, that's the culprit. I really shouldn't be surprised.

No comments: