Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday at work

Here I am, in the office on a Saturday morning. Wasn't my choice. It's the time of the year, my Saturday duty. Was suppose to get in to the office just like any other working day, and that means punctual at 8.30 am. Instead, I found myself waking up at 8 (ordinarily I would still have been in dreamland until at least 10 am), and scrambling to get myself ready. Drove a freaking 35km at 110km/h. In the end, I arrived at the office at 10. Don't ask or wonder what took me so long,.... it's a Saturday, and everything's suppose to be in slow motion. It's suppose to be a day to unwind!

As I start my Saturday in the office, I thought it might be nice to put an entry to my blog. It has been a relatively short week for me at work as Monday was the Hari Raya break and I took Tuesday off. Which reminds me, traffic will be hell as usual this coming week since the school holidays are over and everyone back at work. On the bright side, at least it's coming to end October. And as I've blogged earlier, most working people are probably looking forward to the end of the year. $$$

Don't be mistaken, I do have work to do. At the very least, my office room needs a clean. Papers everywhere. Was told by most of my colleagues that I have one of the neatest room (at least from what they can see). Truth is, there are loads of unwanted scrap papers lying around and I've been meaning to throw them away... it's just you never know when you might have thrown away a very important piece of (what you thought was scrap) what may turn out to be valuable information.

Though, I do admit, I have a tendency (since at a young age) to dispose off things (unwanted or no longer useful to me), to the point where my mom actually has to go through the bin to see if I have disposed of things which may still be usable. Hehe. Well, as the chinese saying goes "how will new things come by if old ones don't go".

Anyway, I'd better bugger off and start cracking on my advice. Draft draft draft ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you're back!

ingky said...

Neat freak!

xes said...

welcome back to the blogging world. hehe

Anonymous said...

Combo to success:

Take Friday off, Monday MC, Tuesday Dog Sick, Wed aunty visiting, Thru Hailat la this Aunty, Friday day cat sick, car rosak

Unknown said...

How come no update to this blog? =)