I woke up this morning and was shocked to find that my gums were bleeding. It wasn’t overflowing or anything, just a slight bleed. It was as though I had over-brushed my teeth or applied just a bit too much force. But I hadn’t brushed my teeth yet.
Later this morning, I had flashbacks of strange dreams that I had last night. In the dream, I was “visiting” my current law firm. Note the word “visiting”. It meant I was no longer with the firm. It was like I had left many years and when I was making my rounds in the firm. Some of the people I use to work with were no longer with the firm. The rooms that me and my colleagues use to sit in were long gone, some were made into storage rooms. The feeling was weird. That was dream no. 1.
In dream no. 2, I dreamt that a partner of the firm passed away. I still can’t quite recall the details of the dream but it was a rather sad one.
As I made my way to the office this morning, it got me thinking. Is the dream a message?
· A message from the unconscious or psyche or myself-to-myself?
· A message from God or a spiritual entity?
· A message from the future itself?
Or maybe IS this a sign that I’ve been with the firm way too long that even my dreams are associated with the firm and people from the firm?! I usually sleep like a baby and that means no dreams whatsoever. Fingers crossed, these kind of dreams don’t persist.



No comments:
Post a Comment