But as I was browsing through my pictures folder on my computer, I caught sight of some old pictures taken with uni mates back in year one. As I analysed the pictures carefully, I definitely see some changes.
I guess the change was definitely more obvious for those whom I haven't seen for ages.
2001

Although it's only been 4 years ago since the picture was taken, I believe that many of us have changed somehow one way or another.



2 comments:
if you could get half those people together now it would be a miracle indeed!!!
Agreed. I guess somehow or another friendships, if any to begin with, tend to drift apart. It's inevitable. Part of growing up I suppose. Then again, there are always the more closer-knitted ones who seem to have more in common and probably are still in touch with one another. =)
Post a Comment