Saturday, April 16, 2005

*mc is in happier moods these days..

After a series of unfortunate, misfortunate (however I can describe it) events last week, Friday 8th April was the highlight of the week since I started chambering for the past 8 months.

At approximately 9.05 am on that Friday, I was invited (more like summoned)into my master's room to 'see' him, as he so kindly puts it. As usual, I quickly grabbed whole of my clipboard and a pen to get his instructions as to what he wanted me to do.

Then, he broke the good news to me. COngratulations and well done to A, F, J and A! A toast to just the beginning of what seems like a looong journey ahead!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course what MC was trying to say is that she was retained! =) Big congrats to you and the rest!

SimplyFabulous said...

thank you for ur lovely comments of course, u 'loudspeakers'! ahem well, it won't be for long until we celebrate a certain someone's retention as well. i am just wonderin exactly who i was referring to. =p

Unknown said...

I just thought I wld make your post slightly clearer that's all. Hehe.

And I don't wanna be referred to in the plural. 'Mr. Loudspeaker' will do just fine.

And I'm wondering who you are referring to as well. Although someone has been broadcasting it a bit? =P

SimplyFabulous said...

fine fine fine! although loudspeakers tend to come in a pair? or maybe just an indication of how 'loud' u are? someone hasn't been blogging much =)

Unknown said...

I think what you are thinking of are "speakers". Those come in pairs. Loudspeakers are single you know. Hehe.