
What appealed me most about this drama was the attractive cast. Having watch 8 VCDs so far (16 episodes), this drama was sort of a letdown. Perhaps it had to do with the bad subtitles which doesn't reflect at all what the actors/actresses were talking about. *sigh* The mandarin audio dubbed was not at all helpful because some of the VCDs did not have it at all. I had to then rely on my limited recognition of Mandarin characters to understand what was being depicted. As of now, I still cannot understand half of what was said in the drama, which isn't usually the case. The feeling of love between the leading actors were not at all intense or touching as I had expected. The "kissing" scene was a little too abrupt, not only that, it was not "felt" at all. It was almost as if it never happened.
I guess I will have to finish the entire drama before I pass anymore comments, but I doubt the drama will get anymore intense that it already is. What a shame.



No comments:
Post a Comment