Have you ever lost that one thing in your life and never thought you'd find it back again??
At the beginning of the week, I lost one side of my favourite pair of earring. A heart-shaped one. Although it wasn't Tiffany & Co or Cartier or something of that sort, I was definitely heart broken when I realised it was long gone. Afterall, what were my chances of finding it again when I didn't even know when or how I had lost them. I searched hi and low for it as I thought I might have dropped it in my car of garden or even my handbag. The search for it was fruitless. However, on Monday when I returned to work, I found that I caught sight of something glittery underneath my work desk. To my delight, it was the earring I thought I had lost.
Few days ago, I was (as usual) browsing through Friendster. I had a few new friend requests which I had clicked on to check see if they were people I knew but I didn't recognise the pictures of anyone of them. On that particular day, I clicked on one of the pictures just for the sake of it and I was utterly speechless when I realised that that lady in that picture was an ooooold friend of mine. The one person I had been searching for the past 10 years. It had been that long since I last saw her. The fact that we have been 'connected' once again after so many years never made me felt any happier. Just when I thought I should give up searching, it's come back to me. I can't reiterate anymore the fact that whoever created Friendster is such a genious! So much must have happened since, but I am only grateful it's all coming back to me....



No comments:
Post a Comment