At a split second, I was thinking to myself, 'Ok, now what?'. But I guess it doesn't really matter that one doesn't acknowledge the presence of a Judge. Not unless you are a very senior counsel who has appeared before that particular Judge for like the umpteenth time. I am afterall, just a chambering student. So, in the end, I didn't do anything, I just continued my conversation with my friend.
The food served last night was not great. As usual, they had to play dramatic music when the waiters started serving the food. I quite enjoyed the entertainment that Bar Council arranged. The comedians were hilarious. That aside, almost everyone left as soon as dinner was over. We all then headed to a club (of which I didn't take note of its' name) and continued partying till 2.30am.
Some shots from last night. When most of us were still sober and looking good ...
The Girls
The Guys
The Chambees
The guys and myself



No comments:
Post a Comment