I bought a new pair of shoes about a week ago. I had always wanted to buy a decent pair of black shoes for court purposes. As it always happens with new shoes, they were tight. For the past few days of wearing them, my toes felt a little numb after walking around in them. I was determined to 'expand' them a little so I wore them everyday in this week. It's now coming to the end of the week, I think they must have gotten bigger, or otherwise my toes must have just succumbed to its tight surroundings.
Speaking of shoes, I remembered wearing sandals to work and it rained very heavily for the past few weeks. My feet was soaked, the rain water was dirty, it caused a blister on my feet. No more sandals till the rainy season is over.



3 comments:
Are the sandals those funky Egyptian looking ones? Or the slip on ones?
what egyptian looking shoes? have i actually worn something like that? aiks. the standard looking sandals was what i was referring to. lol*
Er..oops, that's what I call them in my head. It's light brown with one black strap in the middle?
Post a Comment