Wednesday, August 04, 2004

A NEW PHASE IN MY LIFE

I realised how boring my blog has become, it's virtually dying away. It's all my fault for not having anything interesting to blog about. I can't imagine how other bloggers manage to do it. To juggle time between their studies/work and time spent online blogging about their daily happenings. I'd be real lucky if I can find the time to even access my hotmail account and to reply emails. That aside, the internet connection in Malaysia is really bad anyway. Don't have the patience to look for pictures or upload pictures on xanga http://www.xanga.com/m3ngchoo anymore.

Since I came back from London, I have not been doing anything constructive. Have been lazing around most of the time, accompanying mom do grocery shopping and picking up brothers from school. At least there's something to look forward to tomorrow. It's Shuk Theeng's birthday and a bunch of her friends will be celebrating her birthday at Mid Valley. I ought to really meet up with all my other friends. It's just that it's not easy planning and organising a get-together especially when everyone is busy with their schedules. As most of them are working, they won't be able to meet up on a week day anyway. Any plans to meet up whatsoever will have to be postponed to the weekends.

As I am home for good, there won't be any excuse not to yumcha with my friends. Time to do some catching up with them all. Thank goodness for MSN and emails.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MC!!!!!! MISS U DAMN ALOT!!!!!! when are u free?!! Ms barrister huh...must book appointment with ya from now on.im bumming around now. bored as hell..anyways...give me a holla. love, SL ( BelLa??!! :D)

Anonymous said...

Frank_omatic: Woooi...update!