Sunday, June 20, 2004

LONDON SUMMER SALE !!!

It's been a week since I completed the BVC, though it certainly felt much longer than that. It has been one of the busiest week in my life. With Rachel, her sister and Lionel visiting us the past week, we had so much fun! Practically eating GOOD food everyday! I was completely drained out, sleeping late and having to wake up early for most of the days anyway.

We visited most attractions in London : Westminster Abbey, London Bridge, London Eye, Buckingham Palace. Unfortunately, my camera's battery failed on me, so had to use Rachel's. Can't wait to see those pictures. Those two days that we went sight-seeing, I was sun-burnt to the max, the heat was unbearable. Pretty sure I am a slight tint darker now.



Rach and me, Buckingham Palace



Chilling out at Convent Garden

These two days however, it's gotten colder. Sunny with a cold breeze. As for now, I am chilling away waiting for the summer sale. It's starting on the 28th June till 24th July. This technically means I only have a few days to shop before I leave for home. Better utilise the time I have properly to get what I have been eyeing for.. Yums..

So much to pack, whenever am I going to start? ...Amazing how much stuff one can gather within 3 years. Or maybe it's just me! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah... 3 years of stuff to ship home? Urk, that's going to be some scary packing!! Anticipating going home and getting a job? :)
Maybelle