BEAUTY PAGEANT FOLLOWERS, anyone?
I have been watching beauty pageants from as young as I can remember now. It started off with Miss Universe, I was so amazed by the beauty of the delegates, parading in their evening gowns especially. The top 10 finalists will stroll down to the centre stage holding hands with some beautiful looking children. These days, Hong Kong beauty pageant delegates are accompanied by male stage dancers. For most recent years, I have been following Miss Hong Kong, and I am always amazed how new TVB female artistes are all Miss Hong Kong participants. Nonetheless I still enjoy watching beauty pageants.
The new batch of Miss Hong Kongs are out. Check out their pictures which has just been released by the press. Visit this website for pictures : http://www.misshkgallery.com/mhk04gallery_np.htm. These girls have just been selected out of hundreds of nominees and they have not yet been 'made-over'. So, they might look better. Let's wait and see.
So far, I think numbers 1,3,5,7,8,10,11,13,14 and 17 stand a chance for top 10. But no.7, girl with red dress definitely stands out from the rest. Great choice of colour. Really looks good on her.



2 comments:
Just testing this thing out to see if the comment box works..
It does. Fred nods.
Post a Comment