Sunday, May 16, 2004

SIzzZZLING AWAY IN THE HEAT ...

Apparently, it was reported as the hottest day in London ever. With a temperature of 20 to 24 degrees, I was almost drenched in my own sweat. Eww. I should NOT have worn denim. Darn.

As the summer approaches (which the weather indicating possibly a massive heat wave), the londoners stroll the streets of Oxford Circus with their tube tops, sandals and cool-looking sunglasses. It was so so hot I was forced into buying a pair of sandals myself. Yes, even my feet was sweating profusely. I was reluctant at first, but I sure can't survive in a weather like this wearing BOOTS or trainers. The sandals cost cost me 14.99. Never had to pay that much for sandals. It'd better be of good quality and not the type which will kill my feet as I walk. My other MNG sandal had cost me blisters and limping for the next couple of days. Then again, on that occasion, I had walked the entire area of Leicester Sq.

With only 4 days to go before the ICSL-ians complete the BVC course, I can't help but feel a tinge envious of them. Stressful as they may now be, I have yet another 2 weeks of boredom to endure whilst my tutors continue their endless yakking on 's 8 orders' and 'duties of directors of the company'. *yawn*

Right now, I wish I was in a pool, twirling in the water. Alternatively, soaking my dead-looking pair of feet into a bucket of ice water. Yes, I need ice, cold water isn't going to help. A foot scrub seems like a fantastic idea. Maybe a neck massage too. .. and as I continue to daydream..

No comments: