Saturday, April 10, 2004

' UNLIKE ONLINE, IN REALITY, YOU CAN NEVER HIT THE BACK BUTTON '

How true is that? The words 'if only, what if' occasionally pops up in our daily conversations, especially more if we are in the midst of long sighing and grumbling sessions. Let's face it, tomorrow is what we make of today, so we simply have to move on. The only remedy being to make the best out of today.

Having said this, I do wish I can be more spontaneous with events in life, be carefree and let my heart speak instead of having to listen to my bloody mind. I took a couple of tests yesterday, thanks to Hun Chong who suggested I should take the 'Death Test'. Apparently, I will die aged 78. Risk of death was possibly due to 30% chance of contracting cancer and/or 8% alcoholism? And I don't even drink that much! Just occasionally I have to admit. Better yet, I CAN'T drink!

http://www.thespark.com --> Take the test or any tests if you wish!

Note that there is a disclaimer after taking the test. Typical americans!

No comments: