Last night, the bunch of us had an amazing korean dinner at RAN, as according to Alan, 'my fantasy meal'.. Hell NO! Indeed I am a true devote to k-drama, it's only because they are really good. As we had dinner, familiar music was played, one by Jang Nara and another soundtrack from Autumn in My Heart. Well, it had to be one the best dinner by far.
We had sizzling BBQ meat (chicken, squid and pig's TONGUE!!) Never tasted them before but it was not too bad. We also ordered beef HOT POT, a really tasty pot of soup with erm,.. vermicilli, capsicum, chillis, cucumbers, beef, and loads of other stuffs. It was spicy but absolutely delicious! Next time we ought to go there again..
The night ended early and I was home trying to do some work. In the end, I gave up as I couldn't concentrate and ended watching 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' for the umpteenth time. Seriously, it only gets better. The quality still wasn't too good but it was better than the last ones I downloaded. Might get the DVD.
Better get going now.



No comments:
Post a Comment