Argh. It's starting to frustrate me big time.
First a litle echo. Then a blockage. Followed by a series of imbalance. Now, it's the feeling of pressure perpetually building inside. If you're guessing what I'm referring to, it's my ear.
Gawd knows what's going on that tiney hole. I feel like I'm being punished, as if the work load is not bad enough. Ok, the work load is relatively not as bad as the ear condition. Even the two ENTs I visited couldn't detect the source of the problem with my ear.
I remember vaguely my first encounter in December 06. Then thinking it was just a minor thing, I brushed it aside and the discomfort disappeared within days.
Then came Sept 07. I was suppose to be on holiday and enjoying myself in Singapore, for gawd's sake. But no, it HAD to haunt me for 5 bloody days. The irony of it, by the time the bus arrived back in KL, any blockage/ imbalance went away and everything was back to normal.
We must have not parted well, or just maybe it missed me. In Jan 08, the imbalance returned. To make it all even better, I was in bloody Bangkok. The view from Vertigo was simply amazing. My friend joked about me being in the state of "vertigo" on top of the building Vertigo. Sigh, not funny at all. The days that followed were a nightmare. I'd get sudden waves and attacks of imbalanceness. After one month, it was goodbye. During the one month, not even the ENT's prescribed medicines could help relieve the pain I was going through.
I have since resorted to all sorts of remedies. Including more sleep, more water, exercise (am starting), less stress (those within my control) but the good imbalance-free days did not last. I swore it was a good 2 weeks that I could finally begin to hear everyone properly.
Alas, it has now made a comeback. I wonder how long it will last this time?



No comments:
Post a Comment