Over the last year of driving, I must admit that my driving skills have improved significantly. Indeed they are also slightly better than my parking(parellel)skills! Having to go through a whole block of bad traffic for at least an hour everyday is made worse when there are drivers who -
1. switch to the fast lane but drives SLOWER than everyone else.
2. read the newspaper while waiting at a traffic light.
3. brake the last minute/ where the car in front is 10 metres away.
4. honk for no apparent reason.
5. doesn't know the use of the headlights.
6. turns on their lights in the MORNING (wth?)
7. leave their signals flashing whilst they happily cruise along the highway.
8. can't keep their distance from your car/ to their lane.
9. drives a Kancil but has a MINI sticker on the car (wanna-be).
10. Non-KL drivers who don't have a sense of direction but again drives FAST & reckless.
*sigh* Am I grumbling yet again??



12 comments:
Meng Choo hi there, nice to see a good content blog,
I'm looking for information on download free mp3 sinhala song this is how i arrived at
your site,this wasn't quite what i was looking for
but hey it's great to see a good up to date Blog, I see
why i found your site when i was looking for download free mp3 sinhala song
I enjoyed your page and will definitly be returning soon.
Thanks for a great read, perhaps your could come and visit
my site soon and see what you think of it http://mp3freeonline.com/ GoodLuck joel.
Meng Choo hi there, nice to see a good content blog,
I'm looking for information on download free mp3 music shinedown this is how i arrived at
your site,this wasn't quite what i was looking for
but hey it's great to see a good up to date Blog, I see
why i found your site when i was looking for download free mp3 music shinedown
I enjoyed your page and will definitly be returning soon.
Thanks for a great read, perhaps your could come and visit
my site soon and see what you think of it http://mp3freeonline.com/ GoodLuck joel.
Meng Choo well hello there, nice to see a decent blog,
I'm looking for information on download free mp3 music stripper and ended up
on your site,this wasn't quite what i was looking for
but it is great to see a good up to date Blog, I see
why i found your site when i was looking for download free mp3 music stripper
I enjoyed your page and look forward to returning soon.
Thanks for a good read, perhaps your could come along to
my site sometime http://mp3freeonline.com/ GoodLuck joel.
Meng Choo hello i'm joel, i enjoyed your blog.
Whilst looking for information on online music radio I arrived at
your site,this wasn't quite what i was looking for
but hey it's a great Blog, good to see a really good up to date Blog,
I see why i found your site when i was seeking information
on online music radio I enjoyed your page and will bookmark it as I WILL
return soon.Thanks for a great read, perhaps your could come and
visit my site soon and see what you think of it http://mp3freeonline.com/ GoodLuck joel.
Dear Meng Choo,
I perused your post (Road ethics that really ticks me off ...) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road construction safety equipment. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road construction safety equipment. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and you can pay for your road construction safety equipment whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road construction safety equipment.
Dear Meng Choo,
I perused your post (Road ethics that really ticks me off ...) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell highway construction project. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
highway construction project. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like highway construction project on interest free credit and you can pay for your highway construction project whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: highway construction project.
Dear Meng Choo,
I perused your post (Road ethics that really ticks me off ...) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road construction safety equipment. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road construction safety equipment. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and you can pay for your road construction safety equipment whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road construction safety equipment.
Meng Choo well hello there, nice to see a decent blog,
I'm looking for information on music video mp4 download and ended up
on your site,this wasn't quite what i was looking for
but it is great to see a good up to date Blog, I see
why i found your site when i was looking for music video mp4 download
I enjoyed your page and look forward to returning soon.
Thanks for a good read, perhaps your could come along to
my site sometime http://mp3freeonline.com/ GoodLuck joel.
Meng Choo hi there, nice to see a good content blog,
I'm looking for information on download free mp3 new song this is how i arrived at
your site,this wasn't quite what i was looking for
but hey it's great to see a good up to date Blog, I see
why i found your site when i was looking for download free mp3 new song
I enjoyed your page and will definitly be returning soon.
Thanks for a great read, perhaps your could come and visit
my site soon and see what you think of it http://mp3freeonline.com/ GoodLuck joel.
Meng Choo what a fantastic blog page, it's nice to see a decent blog.
I'm searching for info on download and print sheet music when ended up on your site,
this wasn't quite what i was looking for but it is great to
see a good up to date Blog, I see why i found your site when
i was looking for download and print sheet music I enjoyed your page and look
forward to returning soon. Thanks for a good read,
perhaps your could come along to my site sometime http://mp3freeonline.com/
GoodLuck joel.
yo mc ur getting bare spam >.<
u still using the blog meh??
how ur ok laaaa =)
myko ^_*
www.myke.co.uk
www.myke.co.uk
you slepped parallel wrong
Post a Comment