Noticed this draft saved in my inbox, something which I wrote a long time ago. Decided to post it anyway. :)
Kim Jeung Eun
When I first watched Lovers in Paris few months ago (a year now!), I thought that Kim Jeung Eun just didn't quite fit the 'role'. She was rather plain looking, not the typical good looking korean actress one would expect to see. But considering that the main actor in that movie was also not good looking, overall I guess they kind of matched in that sense.
She was way too skinny (even on screen). But she did look good in the dresses she wore. Her hairstyle in that drama also didn't match her. Also, I had been wondering if she had something done to her eyes. Those who have already seen that drama would probably have wondered why her eyes didn't look too natural. Her eyelids rather deep and sunken. I read on some forum that she has had plastic surgery over the years. If you compare pictures of her when she was in 'All About Eve', she looked totally different there. But that besides the point, her latest movie is out. It's called 'Wisdom Tooth'. Yeah, I think it's a rather odd title for a movie.
Saw the MV for the movie, and it seems quite promising. The music was definitely thumbs up, but will have to watch the movie first before I can comment further. This movie tells the love affair between an older woman and a young boy. It seems Kim Jeung Eun plays the role of a 30 year old teacher who finds herself falling in love with her 17 year old student (because he looks like her first love).
Here are Kim Jeung Eun's pictures ..










I guess Kim Jeung Eun is alright. For a korean actress, she's not considered good looking but if she hasn't had any plastic surgery, then she's probably better looking than 70% of the korean female population. :) but I am guessing, she's no exception, probably had something somewhere fixed.



No comments:
Post a Comment