I have enjoyed Kenix Kwok's performance in Love Bond immensely. It's quite different to her previous roles. As the series progresses, you can't help but fall in love with her character "Hoi Sum". She's so cute whenever she compliments herself as 'lek' (clever), 'leng' (pretty), 'seng' (smart).

(pls disregard the grammatical errors, not an artwork of mine)
So, with only 9 episodes to go, I really enjoyed myself and did not at any times felt that it was complete waste of my time. Although I can't say the same for one other drama which I had watched earlier. I guess I just never had a thing for 'ancient' dramas.



4 comments:
hello, fellow tvb addict! yea, nothin beats just sittin back n watchin a good drama sometimes. hey, 'the last breakthrough' is pretty good too n 'war and beauty' shld change yr perception of ancient dramas - it's damn good
hello there. Yeah, I have seen 'war and beauty' just about the same time I saw Love Bond. Didn't like the ending part for W&B. So guess you are a TVB fan too? Keep posting any good recommendations, although I doubt I'd have the time to watch them. Currently trying to catch up on Korean Drama 'Full House' on 8TV. You should check it out, it's pretty hilarious!
full house...some of my frens r crazy bout one of the actors. yea. will try check it out when i get home where there's tv : )
Must be that guy called Rain. He's not that 'hot' but 'cute' rather. i prefer the other guy's look. (As can be seen in the promo pics above) Light-hearted k-dramas like 'Full House' is really good for laughs after a long day@work. ps:where's home 4 u?
Post a Comment