Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Vicki Zhao

I love this gal. The first time I watched her movie was years ago when she acted in 'My fair princess' also known as 'Huan Zhu Ge Ge'. Back then, she was so sweet looking! A little chubby but still pretty. Such big eyes, who could forget Zhao Wei. My fair princess was such a big hit, Zhao Wei instantly rose to stardom. She and her co-star Ruby Lin suddenly became so popular, they were featured even on HK entertainment news literally every week. Luck was on Zhao Wei's side. Not long after My Fair Princess, she filmed 'Zhing Shen Shen Yu Meng Meng' with HK actor, Leo Koo and Ruby Lin (again!). I watched all 40 episodes when I was studying year 2 in university. Though lengthy, I loved it. She then acted in a couple of good movies after that : Shaolin Soccer, The Duel, So Close, My Dream Girl and the list goes on. Then she became the ambassador for Red Earth, followed by Marie France. *woot woot. Suddenly, she became so skinny as she had lost much weight.

When she first started her acting career ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So flawless ..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Red Earth
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Marie France

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So skinny then ..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: