Sunday, March 06, 2005

Wedding tonight...

Will be attending a wedding tonight. This is the second wedding I have attended this year. Note to myself : 'Am I that old already?'

It felt like yesterday when I was sweet 16. I am not ready to accept that I am that old. *sigh* The only consolation for myself is that I am attending weddings of people who are slightly older.

Notwithstanding what I have just said, a few of my secondary friends are already married. Just last year in May, a good friend of mine got married. I would never have thought she'd be the first one to get married, but she did. Too bad I was still in London when she had her wedding ceremony. Still, she was sweet enough to give me a VCD copy of her wedding ceremony. Even showed me her beautiful wedding pictures. As I watched the VCD, I remember thinking to myself : 'This is too much sweetness for me to handle..!' ..lol.

Will definitely post some pics of tonight, if the pictures turn out well lar. =)

No comments: