Him the heir to the biggest automobile company in Korea and her, the house-keeper hired to clean his house ...
When they met in Paris, and things took on a different turn...
Somewhere around those two busy weeks I have encountered, I managed to find time to finish watching this Korean drama which my aunt insisted was a 'must-watch'. I mean, true that I have always loved my Korean dramas, and the title of the movie did sound appealing. But I was a little hesistant when I saw the leading actor and actress on the cover of the vcds. The whole background picture was excellent, but both of them didn't look as good as those other Korean actors/actresses I had seen previously. I was like totally smitten by the looks of Song Seung Hun, Won Bin and Bae Yong Jun. Mmmm.. I loved the character Bae Yong Jun portrayed in Hotelier (absolutely LOVE him... emphasis added). It's my most favourite Korean drama and coincidentally the first one I had watched. I was totally not into watching Korean dramas, I was a strict TVB drama addict but now I can easily say that they both now rank equally.
Before I start going on about Hotelier, which I might do soon, I had decided to blog all about Lovers in Paris and share my thoughts about this good piece of production. Little did I realise that this movie would catch my heart so much. BI guess one would really have to watch it for themselves in order to feel those emotions. I also had a box of tissue next to me every time I watched it. I didn't expect it to stir up so much emotions, but well it did and it was beautifully done. To sum it all up, it is an excellent drama.
The three main characters in the movie, both guys vying for the love of one ...
Their engagement picture
On their honeymoon ...
The cute nephew (on the left) who loves her so much, he's willing to use all ways to get her ...
The passionate kiss ...
Tae Young looks so cute in this scene, she was dressed in a Paul Frank dress and sang to cheer her lover ...



3 comments:
Shan (ex-attachie): mengchoo uve got me addicted... --> i was at a friend's place the other day and was scouring through her stack of Dvds when i came across Lovers in Paris- the people looked so familiar & soon it hit me where i'd seen them- on your BLOG! trusting you that its awesome i thought, what the heck, n chucked it in my bag.. who would have thought (coming from someone who has never watched korean drama)--> im hooked now! absolutely love lurvee it - superly entertaining, intense n heart-catching =) Cheers and hoots to Mengchoo!
Hmm, good for you! And great to hear from you! If you are interested, I could blog on all the other good korean series I have watched. That way you'd be sooo hooked. Some are even better, so imagine what sleepless nights you'd be going through... For Lovers in Paris, I'd rate a 7/10.
shan: got to ask you, mengchoo. what happened in the end? im baffled..
Post a Comment