Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A busy week

THE WORK

The past week had been a very busy week for me. As evidenced by my non-blogging. It was quite a productive week for me, in fact I was rather amazed how quickly the week passed. Others probably felt differently. The work load has not only increased since, I can't even bring myself to describe the amount of pressure exerted on us.

THE JAM

That aside, for the past week (and still continuing), I have been driving for an average of two hours to and fro from work on a daily basis. Traffic on the road has become sooooo bad that I can no longer leave my house later than 7.20am or I would be late for work. Driving is definitely not fun anymore. I sleep an average of only 7 hours a day (need at least 8!) and half the time, I am dozing off in the car. My car tyres are probably gonna wear off soon from the rate that I am driving ( accelerate and sudden screech!). I witnessed quite a few accidents and heard loud screeches since the school holidays ended. It's unbelievable and such a torture for me to drive. 30 minutes to get OUT of Subang and on to Federal Highway!!!

THE WEDDING

Last Saturday, my fellow colleagues and I attended a colleague's wedding. I was very impressed with the whole organisation of the wedding. I had never attended a Malay wedding before, but I can tell that this one's definitely beautiful. The couple were very good-looking. The food was great. The ambience was excellent. I can't remember the last time I attended such a beautiful wedding. On a previous occasion, was probably one of my cousin sister's, but even then, it didn't leave such a lasting impression as this one did. I wish the newly-wedded a very happy marriage and the beginning of a beautiful journey ahead!

No comments: