The cast ..
Yet another Korean drama production this year! * Two thumbs up! I started watching this drama just a few days ago. So far, it's been pretty addictive but for me sitting here blogging away. Will be glued to the tv for the next few nights.
Although it's the first time watching these actors ie. I have not seen them act in other Korean dramas, the storyline for this drama is pretty interesting. The typical 'cinderella' plot has been adopted this time round. I have yet to take notice of the actors/actresses' names, it usually takes one good drama for me be bothered in remembering their names.
As for now, I am just glad that I have 'Lovers in Paris' to keep me occupied for many nights to come. Especially after a long day at work! I think I might have to stock up the popcorn after all!



2 comments:
Better go easy on the sweetened popcorn. And is that ballroom dancing I see in the first picture?
oh u bet!! it's all so romantic, the movie i meant. Movie filmed in Paris and during the romantic scenes, they play 'Moon River' as the background music. *sigh Makes me so wanna visit Paris again. I don't remember it being so beautiful then.
Post a Comment