GO BLOG?
Yup, those were the two words which prompted a MSN message. In fact, it was a message from a dear old friend. It took me by surprise actually for two reasonsin particular ; firstly I didn't think it was that long ago that I blogged since there was nothing interesting to blog about. Secondly, I don't think anybody actually bothers reading MC's blog anyway. If I had anything better to do, I'd probably NOT be doing this at all. Procastination, the biggest factor which hinders my spirit. Had I really succumbed to my laziness?
Ever thought about where you stand at the moment? And I don't mean it literally, I mean, have you ever thought about how far in life you stand? Am sure many of us would probably to a certain extent have planned out how and what we were going to be do in the next couple of years or so. Is where we are today what we anticipated where we should be, doing what we should be doing? Has anyone actually succeeded in the process of achieving those goals?
I suspect I might have. I am now at a point in my life where I am at the crossroads once again. They say one step forward in your life would change it forever, hence this calls for further contemplation. A few years ago, all I ever wanted to do was to make it through law school, eventually I made it there. Then I went on to bar school, and now I am almost making my way to the end of the race. What now?
Silence. The BIG question creeps in; WHAT DO I WANT? I have no idea. Clueless, as a matter of fact. ARE you positive what you want is really what you want? Who is to confirm that thought anyway, except yourself of course. Think hard, think smart.



No comments:
Post a Comment