WHAT A DAY TO START!
It is the start of a new semester! Hoorah! All was well despite having to sit through 2 hours of lecture,until I realised my handphone was MISSING! I was anxious when I realised it was not in the little pocket it usually sat in my big bag. I searched high and low for it, trying hard to recall where I might have misplaced it. I knew I didn't take it out of my bag because I didn't call or messaged anyone this morning. I came to two conclusions, either it was stolen by that mysterious dodgy looking man who sat beside me and some friends during breakfast, or it slipped out of my bag in some unexplainable manner during lecture. Thankfully, I found it underneath the seat I sat during an earlier lecture!
This completely drained me out, not to mention I have another lecture in an hour's time! Argh... Hope I don't have to go through any more stressful series of events, making me think too much. Already I have to deal with Company and Family Law! SO here I am right now, chilling out at the library, blogging! Which reminds me, I have to read for tomorrow's seminar... 100 pages worth of family law, only 100? I think I can deal with it! Now that's the spirit! ;o)



No comments:
Post a Comment