Thursday, April 15, 2004

TRIUMPH in the skies

Ah! That is my latest addiction. Why? Hmm, it's been some time since I watched any HK dramas. I found a link on suprnova.org fir some downloads. Didn't know they did Asian tv until Alan told me. Lucky me! I can't believe I have the patience to download all the episodes. Managed to download 3 episodes, watched them and loved it. It made me laugh a lot especially Ron Ng's character. He is such a cutie and not bad a performance for a newcomer in the entertainment field.

Considering I am such a big fan, I actually wondered how I survived these 3 years without watching any. Too bad I don't have a video player otherwise I could go to China Town and rent some. My hairdresser told me it was about 1 pound for a tape, but hey, it's not too bad I gather. Not like I was going to watch THAT many series(?). Besides come to think about it, it'd cost 14.99 to buy a DVD anyway.

Last year, I was lucky enough to be able to watch some with my housemates. Some people actually managed to download it off the internet and burned the episodes into a CD rom. We watched Square Pegs and Golden Faith. Both were very good but I especially liked Golden Faith, it had a great cast. Surely those who watched it last year would agree. My housemates and I actually finished watching episode 25-40 in one night, and ended up sleeping at 7am.

I wish I had that kind of a spirit to study for my exam, which is in 2 days! I did the mock paper, and I sucked at it. Every 10 questions, at least 5 wrongs. Would I ever pass this exam? Blah, I really dislike criminal litigation, and not to mention I am not doing incredibly well in Civil litigation anyway. Have to remember the number of days for service, days to file, days to respond... argh I better get back to work!

No comments: