Tuesday, April 06, 2004

HORRENDOUS TUESDAY

The weather today was absolutely sucky. First it was bright and shining, so I thought I might decide to drop by the bank. The moment I pulled the curtains over to change my clothes, the next thing it was gloomy and raining heavily! And so I waited, but if's officially 4.30pm and the bank is closed by now. Revision these few days has not been progressing much for me. As usual, I am not 'in' the mood yet. I will have to pull up my socks and I mean it!

Playing around too much and not working as hard as I should be. Life seems pretty dull at the moment. But how exciting should it be? I can't wait till this exam is over and then it's officially PARTY time! The next exam would be at least a month away. By the end of this month, I guess I'd be pretty much free but knowing me, I'd probably be worried about the results being released and all.

I just had another haircut the other day. I am beginning to wonder what's with me and haircuts. I guess it's because I feel pretty comfortable cutting my hair at a chinese salon rather than letting the locals mess up my hair. I remembered the first time I cut at Halo, sheffield, it was superb! But the second time i went back, although the hair stylist cut it the same way, it did NOT turn out very nicely. Oh well, the salons in London are much nicer,.. at least I think so.

The result of my hair cut, i had a trim actually, but i combed it differently, so it looks kind of different.







No comments: