ARgh! Damn it! Frustrating moments repeats itself! Never resolved this issue back in uni, never will now for BVC, probably never ever will. Need to cope with it!
With just one day to go, i am officially suffering from pre-exam syndrome. Although it's only ONE exam, but consisting of 3 major subjects, i can seriously just either pengsan or read more. Symptoms to watch out for: where you start doubting and panicking. Bits and pieces of information clogged up in the head/mind? IN an attempt to feel better, grab for the WHITE BOOK, not to mention BLACKSTONES too and read even more! Darn it.
Oh well, did I mention I love the learning process? Well, apparently learning alone won't do any good if you don't memorise it, which we obviously have to. So, learning is different from memorising. DUh, I forgot there's still more trouble. ADV! ARgh, I have to review and finalise (according to Phil) it before printing it for tmrw. Deadline: 4pm. Aiks! Am I ever going to get through this.
I had one month to do all this, why now?.. hmm, been a lazy gal..



No comments:
Post a Comment