Ahaha.. yet another unaccomplished task. To add an entry to my blog!! *Sigh* The next time i see Thomas online, I really got to ask him how to get one of these things working. Or maybe, I might just really email him and ask for help. It doesn't look too difficult, at least that's what I think. Just that I'm too lazy to buy any self-help IT-related books and figure out how to post pictures/change layout etc. It is interesting to have something of this sort which would depict your thoughts, emotions, happenings in life, but I wonder if it'll really last forever. Writing a journal would be better for starters... just another thought...
It's officially the 11th of december, which means I have yet another 3 weeks to study Crim Lit, Civil Lit and Evidence. Will I ever make it through? I should really ought to get started. Just that I get sooo distracted whenever I am online, which is 24/7 except when I am asleep. Just too many things to browse, click on. Esp. Friendster. It's quite amazing except that I think I am starting to grow bored of it. I have enough friends on my network, and I guess people just like to log in, click on few other people, and leave without leaving messages or anything. SO, apart from browsing at new pictures, there's really nothing much to do on the website, if writing testimonials count.
I think I ought to get going and get some real work done. Promise to blog soon. (REMEMBER!)
Signing off
XXX



No comments:
Post a Comment