This blog looks like it's aged, or in the process of aging .. happens when you leave it stagnant for awhile. Time really flies! Just as i was reading the messages on the blog, I realised I have totally forgotten about its existence. I am wondering should I or should I not continue with this blogging. The idea of it is interesting. Some people keep really interesting blogs. Mine will never be like one of those for two reasons; I don't know enough to edit the blog/add more interesting matters and secondly, I will never have the time to do so.
AND so, months has passed since the 'frantic searching' for accommodation. Finally found a beautiful and cosy place. Am more than happy. Graduation went by so quickly it didn't feel like something we have worked towards for the past three years. Albeit great fun, I somewhat look forward to being called to bar now.. hehe.. *exciting*
Studying in London has been great, couldn't have been better. Met lots of new people, and having loads of fun. Workload however is building up undeniably. Am in my reading week, which means a week to relax but to pick up on bits I have left behind as well. This is my second day so far, and nothing's touched so far.
Some friends are down in London for dinings. Janet's staying over till Sunday. Everything's greta, a new beginning in this phase of life. *CHEERS* to BVC! Muakss... XXX



No comments:
Post a Comment